1. Bow Tie ... Bow Ties. Have your carbs and wear them too.
2. Hermès Chess Set for Spring/Summer 2012
3. "Dangerous Ideas: Political Conceptual Work in Los Angeles" exhibit at MOCA, this Sunday. A showcase of short films from the politically-charged 1970s - Ericka Beckman'sThe Broken Rule, being one of them.
5. Shoes for sale in a leather tannery in Fez, Morocco.
6. James “Creative” Shields created a coloring book to teach kids about the history of hip hop.
7. Backbone-inspired staircase by designer Philip Watts.
8. Flying Ninjago thrill ride by German-based Gerstlauer to debut March 30, 2012 at Legoland Germany.
9. The Quadrantid meteor showers are often the most intense of the year's regular meteor showers, but also one of the shortest. Too bad if you missed it last weekend!
10. Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs Exhibition at Les Arts Décoratifs will cover two floors, with each dedicated to one of the two exhibition subjects. Opens March 9, 2012-September 2012.
11. Experimental 3D kite designed by Sash Reading with Ivan Morison, fabricated and engineered by Queen and Crawford, featuring 1700 3D printed connectors, carbon fibre rods and cubenfibre aerospace fabric.
12. Four new Renault Twingo Art Cars, designed by French fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac, Italian chef Davide Scabin, UK pop singer Nicola Roberts, and German industrial designer Nils Holger Moormann.
13. Two sea turtles greet each other with their version of a high five near the Phi Phi Islands off western Thailand.