1. In theaters today, Jiro Dreams of Sushi is a compelling documentary that narrates the story of Jiro Ono, an 85-year-old sushi master and legendary proprietor of Sukiyabashi Jiro, a sushi-only and 3 star Michelin restaurant in a Tokyo subway station. Directed by David Gelb, the film follows Jiro-san's admirable pursuit to perfect the art of making sushi.
2. Vintage Singer sewing machine from the base camp of our Dane DeHaan photoshoot
3. Los Angeles-based photographer Melanie Willhide's exhibition To Adrian Rodriguez, with Love is on view at New York City's Von Lintel Gallery through March 24th. Dedicated to Adrian Rodriguez, the perpetrator who robbed her home, Willhide’s latest body of work represents what was stolen from her and how this unfortunate incident affected and fragmented her life.
6. Antonio Lupi designed an environment friendly fireplace that spreads heat into more than just one room. Amazingly, this heat continues to warm your living space even after the fire has been extinguished. Mmm, toasty!
7. Pantone Tarts by Emilie Griottes! Now, designers will be eating them as well.
8. Origami Boat Candles by Roman Ficek
9. Levi’s Commuter Spring 2012 Collection
10. For her Fall/Winter 2012 show in Paris, English designer Stella McCartney gave models the royal blue treatment in sporty, feminine outfits for their walk down the runway at the Hotel De Ville.
11. Salmon roe preparation and smoking tako Hawaiian style at San Francisco's Liholiho Yacht Club by Chef Ravi Kapur.
12. Pantsuits and eye makeup at Miu Miu's Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear runway show in Paris
13. Design firm Pentagram created a book that assigns moods to secondary colors like ‘cyan’ and ‘marmalade’. The book is composed of sealed, double-paged spreads that can be opened to reveal each color’s assigned mood, which include ‘Woohoo!’ and ‘Who Gives A…’. Forget that mood ring you had when you were a kid, and check out this interactive book!