1. To celebrate over 60 years of Christian Dior, Assouline has released a three-volume retrospective on the history and spirit of Dior's fashion, perfume, and jewelry collections. The trio includes Dior Fashion by Caroline Bongrand, Dior Fine Jewellery by Jérôme Hanover, and Dior Perfume by Jérôme Hanover. Available through Assouline.
2. For his project Starry night, photographer Lee Eunyeol creates whimsical light installations that craft an illusion of the night sky with its gleaming stars and planets in blades of grass, on trees, and in this particular photograph, in between earthen cracks.
3. Piñata Anatomy by Carmichael Lynch of Carmichael Collective, a creative company based in Minneapolis.
4. Princeton-based artist Erika Iris skillfully reconstructs sheet music to create portraits.
5. Indulge in these alcoholic shots of Macallan 12-year-old, Glenlivet 15, Lagavulin 16, and Tomatin 18 in the form of truffles made from fine Belgian Callebaut chocolate by Twice The Vice. Banned in almost every state in the U.S., you can find them on Twice The Vice's website. “Enjoy irresponsibly.”
6. The Water Discus Hotel, an underwater hotel being built in Dubai, comprises of two discs, one under the waves and one above them. Little Mermaid will be able to vacation now too!
7. On June 26th, Animal Collective is set to release their new record on 7 inch vinyl featuring two new songs, "Honeycomb" and "Gotham," on the B-side.
8. Murs has teamed up with the Los Angeles County Museum of Art to host Through The Mic: LACMA x Hip Hop, a monthly concert series showcasing L.A.-based experimental hip hop artists. 3MG: Murs, Eligh, and Scarub will kick off the series on May 17th in front of Chris Burden's Urban Light Sculpture. Grab your tickets here.
9. Book ends by Knob Creek Metal Arts
10. BOND Hardware repurposes typical hardware into amazing jewelry. This necklace is crafted from a chain lock.
11. TASCHEN is set to release their limited edition book Marilyn & Me: A Memoir in Words and Photographs by Lawrence Schiller this month. Schiller will have his first UK solo exhibition alongside the book launch on May 24th.
12. English design duo Agi & Sam bring a little bit of whimsy to the world of menswear with their Autumn/Winter 2012 collection, which showed at London Fashion Week.
13. Model Karlie Kloss and designer Jason Wu are stunning at this year's Met Gala.