1. Reknowned designer Pedro Lourenco teamed up with Melissa shoes for their new Resort 2013 Collection. The short film showcasing the collection features model Maria Bradley, Director Phillip Andelman, and music by Superpitcher. We think this sporty chic look just might sweep you off your feet!
2. Entitled Twilight Epiphany, James Turrell’s Skyspace, located on the Rice University campus in Houston, is equipped with an LED light performance that projects onto the ceiling and through the 72-foot square knife-edge roof. Turrell’s composition of light complements the natural light at sunrise and sunset, transforming the sky-space into a locale for contemplation and reflective interaction with the campus and the world.
3. Romain Tardy and Thomas Vaquie of AntiVJ created a permanent installation for the new museum of Architecture located inside the 100-year-old Hala Stulecia (Polish for Centennial Hall) in Poland. The goal was “to create a vision of future with no precise time reference; a timeless future.” The installation turns an iconic structure into a transitional architecture piece as well as a dynamic projection-mapping masterpiece.
4. Greek luxury jewelery brand Costsis made these pencil shaped bracelets, which continue to show the growing brand's innovative approach to jewelry. If only we could write with it!
5. Having spent his youth diving the coral reefs of Malaysia and his teen years pursuing art and graffiti, artist Jason deCaires Taylor marries these two passions with his immense underwater installations off the coast of Mexico, the Bahamas, and the West Indies.
6. Columbian sculptor Diana Beltran Herrera seems to have taken a liking to paper in her work. Herrera took the flat medium and turned it into fully dimensional birds for her latest work.
7. Japanese artist Nagai Hideyuki's optical illusion illustrations literally leap off the page, taking on very stylized three dimensional looks.
8. Kanye West got raunchy for Anja Rubik in a video for her new project, 25. The video was shot by photographer/director Barnaby Roper.
9. Brazilian artist André Feliciano takes photography to a whole new level, creating flower blooms with colorful miniature cameras, appropriately coined the Camera Garden.
10. Berlin photographer Kerstin Zu Pan most recent release is called Supervision. The series features a white colored model against a white background doing various activites with a rainbow wig that saturates the photos with vivid color.
11. Brazilian artist Regina Silveira's large scale graphics, usually based around architecture and space, create optical illusions on a massive scale.
12. Colorful jackets and bold prints aren't a combination we ever thought could be manly, but the toughness of Raf Simons Spring/Summer 2013 campaign definitely has us rethinking. The desgner delivered a strong collection featuring abstract painted tees, dusty pink and orange jackets, and short-shorts that somehow came together to create an edgy, masculine feel.
13. What do you get when the childhood game of dominos meets Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night? Artist FlippyCat's recreation of the famous painting, which was constructed using 7,067 vertically and horizontally stacked dominos that seemingly sprawl in the same direction as Van Gogh's brushstrokes would.