1. Kill the Night has been created in tandem with the Fall/Winter 2012 collection from Phillip Lim's diffusion line, 3.1 Phillip Lim. The publication assumes the format of a comic book with a little help from Star Wars illustrator Jan Duursema. The comic encapsulates the look and feel of the forthcoming collection and is due to be released September 6th. Who knew comic books could be so fashionable?
2. Lending their incredible prints, Eley Kishimoto teams up with London home store Aram, for a rug collection. The wide range of rugs include the now iconic "flash" print as well as a variety of other prints. All models are available in different colors and are produced from handmade wool. We can't wait to get our hands... I mean feet on these.
3. Now you can capture the true essence of a city by opening a can of 100% organic air! Photographer Kirill Rudenko developed scents of famous cities such as New York, Paris, Prague, Berlin, and Riga to help travelers remember their destinations. If you could put the scent of the Flaunt office in a can, it would smell like OG Kush and Hermès.
5. When she's not creating entire scenes for Opera Australia, Anna-Wili Highfield is constructing these magnificent paper sculptures. Since she realized her calling for creating paper and copper pipe animals, she has been working on commissions for private clients all over the world. Say goodbye to paper cranes, paper wolves are here to stay.
6. London-based artistic duo Rob and Nick Carter experiment with exploding paint in their new series creatively entitled Paint Pigment Photogpraph Series. Their work fuses light, color, and form creating vibrant technicolor clouds.
7. To celebrate their pop-up shop at Parisian retailer Colette, OFWGKTA and German beer company Warsteiner have created a special edition beer bottle to mark the occasion. These limited edition bottles are designed with the Warsteiner logo, as well as the donut image synonymous with the hip hop collective. No collaboration has ever tasted this good!
8. Azealia Banks' new video for "Van Vogue" dropped this week. With creative input from renowned photographer Rankin, our expectations were high. The dark, watery show creates an underground feel which we think perfectly compliments Miss Bank$' sound.
12. Cube is the alternative living concept conceived by San Francisco architects and feng shui experts, Spaceflavor. This mobile living space provides room for study, sleep, and meditation and also consorts with the principles behind yin and yang. This new concept ensures that playhouses aren't just for kids.
13. Swiss photographer Fabian Oefner's high speed photographs revel in the spectacal of one of life's simpler pleasures, bubbles. Capturing the moment right before they burst, the ethereal orbs cast dazling spectrums across the void.